Colours for the Mile educational programme
Designed especially for pupils in the 2nd - 3rd year of primary school
Programme theme: What color is happiness, worry or sorrow?
What colour is a person? Can spots of colour tell stories? We will think about the relationships between colour, form and content. Children will learn to look at paintings, recognise lines, shapes, colours, themselves and others during their visit to the gallery.
The gallery visit is followed by an educational program in the art studio.
Group size: 6 - 30 children.
Duration: 45 - 60 minutes.
Price of the educational programme: 20 CZK/person.
The programme must be booked at least 14 days in advance.
Colours for Mila
Programs for class groups
Educational programs for school groups are based on the framework educational programs for preschool, primary and secondary education and correspond to the current concept of gallery pedagogy.
- ORANGE: for pupils in the first year of primary school
- YELLOW: for pupils in the 2nd - 3rd year of primary school
- GREEN: for pupils of 4th - 6th year of primary school and multi-year grammar schools
- BLUE: for pupils in Years 7 - 9 of primary schools and multi-year grammar schools
- PURPLE: for secondary school students