Colours for the Mile educational programme
Designed primarily for high school students
Programme theme: How can an artist's life experiences and attitudes blend into art?
And what influence do our life experiences and attitudes have on how we ourselves perceive art? How do personal and social sources of creativity differ? We will look for ways of interpreting art in the context of the time in which it was created and in the context of the direction of contemporary artists.
The gallery visit is followed by an educational program in the art studio.
Group size: 6 - 30 children.
Duration: 45 - 60 minutes.
Price of the educational programme: 20 CZK/person.
The programme must be booked at least 14 days in advance.
Colours for Mila
Programs for class groups
Educational programs for school groups are based on the framework educational programs for preschool, primary and secondary education and correspond to the current concept of gallery pedagogy.
- ORANGE: for pupils in the first year of primary school
- YELLOW: for pupils in the 2nd - 3rd year of primary school
- GREEN: for pupils of 4th - 6th year of primary school and multi-year grammar schools
- BLUE: for pupils in Years 7 - 9 of primary schools and multi-year grammar schools
- PURPLE: for secondary school students