Colours for the Mile educational programme
Designed especially for pupils in the first year of primary school
Programme theme: How a gallery works
Children will learn the rules of behaviour when visiting an art exhibition. They will learn about lines, shapes and colours and cultivate their sensory perception. They will experience the story of a painting and learn to feel and express emotions conveyed through visual art.
The gallery visit is followed by an educational program in the art studio.
Group size: 6 - 30 children.
Duration: 45 - 60 minutes.
Price of the educational programme: 20 CZK/person.
The programme must be booked at least 14 days in advance.
Colours for Mila
Programs for class groups
Educational programs for school groups are based on the framework educational programs for preschool, primary and secondary education and correspond to the current concept of gallery pedagogy.
- ORANGE: for pupils in the first year of primary school
- YELLOW: for pupils in the 2nd - 3rd year of primary school
- GREEN: for pupils of 4th - 6th year of primary school and multi-year grammar schools
- BLUE: for pupils in Years 7 - 9 of primary schools and multi-year grammar schools
- PURPLE: for secondary school students