Colours for the Mile educational programme
Designed primarily for pupils in grades 7 - 9 in primary schools and multi-year grammar schools
Programme theme: How can an artist's life experiences and attitudes blend into art?
And how do our life experiences and attitudes influence how we ourselves perceive art? During the course of the exhibition we will develop our own interpretations of emotional and sensory experiences of visual art and explore the impact of images in terms of subjective effect.
The gallery visit is followed by an educational program in the art studio.
Group size: 6 - 30 children.
Duration: 45 - 60 minutes.
Price of the educational programme: 20 CZK/person.
The programme must be booked at least 14 days in advance.
Colours for Mila
Programs for class groups
Educational programs for school groups are based on the framework educational programs for preschool, primary and secondary education and correspond to the current concept of gallery pedagogy.
- ORANGE: for pupils in the first year of primary school
- YELLOW: for pupils in the 2nd - 3rd year of primary school
- GREEN: for pupils of 4th - 6th year of primary school and multi-year grammar schools
- BLUE: for pupils in Years 7 - 9 of primary schools and multi-year grammar schools
- PURPLE: for secondary school students